Attorneys: Use this form to complete and submit your annual Guardian ad Litem Affidavit (required):
Attorney/GAL Customized Report Form
- Report Form for Attorney/GAL only; Attorney Special: Customize for a $99 donation!
Local Court Parenting Time Schedule
View Short PowerPoint Slideshow on Medicaid Updates:
- Medicaid Update 12-5-2013
Websites of Interest:
- National CASA Website: Lucas County CASA is a member in good standing of the National CASA Association. Their website: http://www.casaforchildren.org/
- Ohio CASA Website: Lucas County CASA is a charter member of the Ohio CASA Association. http://www.ohiocasa.org
- The Children’s Rights Organization: http://www.childrensrights.org/
CASA Volunteers: A Training Opportunity
Watch the interactive video “Trapped” on www.childrensrights.org (or just click on the web address below), and then shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you have watched this video.
Lucas County CASA is offering 0.5 training credit hours for viewing this video.
Live outside Lucas County, and interested in becoming a CASA volunteer?
CASA/CRB Advisory Board Trustees
Christy Cole, J.D.
Bishop Robert Culp
Jennifer Dawson, J.D.
Dave O’Brien, CPA
Shirley Green, Ph.D.
Kate Malone, R.N.
Pastor Kathi Pitts
Bradley J. Rieger
Libby Ruppert, M.D., FAAP
Mark Wagoner, J.D.