Join us to learn more about CASA and becoming a CASA volunteer. Public information meetings will be held:
Tuesday, February 27, 2018 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM at the Sanger Branch Library, 3030 Central Ave.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM at the Main Branch Library, 325 Michigan St.
Tuesday, April 3, 2018 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM at the King Road Branch Library, 3900 King Rd.
- CASA/CRB Awards and Recognition
- CASA FACT SHEET- Useful Info on Being A CASA Volunteer
- Advisory Board (Board of Trustees) Application Form
- Administrative Assistant Intern Information
- Intern Application (PDF)
- Article: 5 Ways to Maintain Perspective as a CASA Volunteer
- Article: Advocating for Transgender Youth by Judith Leb, J.D.